Stone related disease
- PCNL (percutaneous nephrolithotomy surgery): for large and complex kidney stones by a small puncture wound through the skin.
- URS (ureterorenoscopy): A minimally invasive procedure that utilises a special telescope to visualise the urethra, bladder and ureter. It is used for diagnosis and treatment with a stone breaker or crusher or laser passed through the instrument.
- Flexible URS with laser lithotripsy (RIRS – retrograde intra renal surgery) is a procedure for surgery within the kidney using an endoscopic viewing tube. It is used for removing stones.
- Laparoscopic stone removal
- Transurethral crushing of the bladder stone
- Bipolar TURP (trans urethral resection of the prostate)uses bipolar current to remove the prostate tissueby electro-cautery.
- HoLEP surgery: Prostate enucleation by laser and removal by morcellator
- TRUS (trans rectal ultrasonography) of the prostate and related interventional procedures
- Minimally invasive treatment with VIU (visual internal urethrotomy)
- Surgical repair for complex urethral stricture
- Evaluation, investigation and treatment of genitourinary cancers
- Radical nephrectomy
- Partial nephrectomy
- Radical prostatectomy
- Radical cystectomy with neo bladder
- Trans urethral procedures for bladder cancers
- Flexible ureteroscopy for renal pelvic tumours
- Intravesical treatment for urothelial tumours
- Vesico vaginal fistula (VVF) repair is the sealing of the opening between the vagina and urinary bladder.
- Uretero vaginal fistula(UVF) repair is the sealing of the opening between the ureter and vagina.
- Recto vaginal fistula(RVF) repair is the sealing of the opening between the rectum and the vagina.
- Surgery for stress urinary incontinence(SUI) like tension free vaginal tape (TVT) or transobturator tape(TOT), is for those women who leak because the mechanism for holding urine at the base of the bladder is weak.
- Undescended testis correction by laparoscopic orchiopexy
- Laparoscopic pyeloplasty is done to relieve obstruction between the ureter and kidney.
- Ureteric reimplantation : Open and laparoscopic is done to correct reflux of urine from the bladder into the ureter or kidney.
- Posterior valve fulguration is a method of correcting the reflux of urine due to abnormality of the posterior urethral valve.
- Deflux for vesicoureteral reflux (VUR): It is the use of deflux gel in endoscopic injections to treat VUR.
- Urethroplasty is an open surgical procedure for urethral reconstruction to treat stricture in the urethra with or without mucosa.
- Pyeloplasty is the surgical reconstruction or revision of the renal pelvis to drain and decompress the kidney and is done to treat an ureteropelvic junction obstruction.